Drake & Josh - 2007
iCarly - 2010
Harry potter and the sorceror’s sass
The chamber of sassiness
The prisoner of sasskaban
The goblet of sass
The sass blood prince
The sassy hallows
The sassiest boy who lived…..
People who were documented to be in Vegas yesterday:
Niall (Happy 21st Kid), Cal, Richard Griffiths, Paul, Sandy, Lou Teasdale, Gemma, Liam, Ben Winston, Zayn
People who have not been documented in Vegas: Harry, Louis, Lottie.
Anyone hear from them?
Harry and Lottie are not legal but I’ve no idea why Louis wasn’t there.
"Curing AIDS? Shit, that’s like Cadillac making a car that lasts for 50 years. And you know they can do it, but they ain’t going to do nothing that fucking dumb. Shit, they got metal on the Space Shuttle that can go around the Moon and withstand temperatures of up to 20,000 degrees, you mean to tell me you don’t think they can make an El Dorado with a fuckin’ bumper that don’t fall off?"
- Chris Rock (“Bigger and Blacker”, 1999)
I think we’ve officially reached that annoying time in the year where it’s sweater weather in the morning, but by midday, if you wear a sweater, you die from heatstroke.
Do you think Joe Biden has ever texted Obama a meme
Hillary once said in an interview that they were in a group message and they were sending ‘funny pictures’ and she just would say ‘get back to work’
There is a man dressed as captain jack sparrow walking around the train station
I wasn’t joking
The worst pirate I’ve ever heard of, catching public transport.
Ah, but you have heard of him
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
I just started bawling, these pictures are so amazing.
Ok but imagine every other Hogwarts student finding out each year why the Defense against the dark arts teacher has left.
"Harry Potter kiLLED HIM WITH HIS BARE HANDS?"
"Harry Potter erASED HIS ENTIRE MEMORY?"
"Harry Potter let hiM TURN INTO A WEREWOLF?"
"Harry Potter disCOVERED HIM IN CHEST??"
"Harry Potter let heR GET CAPTURED BY CENTAURS?"
Earlier this week, Eoghan McDermott revealed that he and his friends made a photo collage for Niall’s big birthday. “We’ve decided to give him a big photo collage, because realistically there are not many presents you could buy him - when in a band like that there’s little he wouldn’t have already,” he said. [+ source]
Beyoncé, Jay Z and Blue Ivy after Beyonce’s performance at the VMAs 2014
Blue Ivy threatening the lives of the vma crew + demanding their worship
Stefan Salvatore Appreciation Week
∟ Day 5: Funniest Moment
This. This is why Harry Potter will always be one of the best things to happen. I am in tears.
I love Daniel. He’s like the anti-Pattinson. He FUCKING ADORES everything he does, and not in an enthusiastic ‘I’m paid to be here’ sort of way. In a ‘dude, back away from the crazy’ sort of way. Bless his soul.